Monday, September 30, 2013

sophomore year.

sooo it's sophomore year already and this is the first time I've blogged. oopssssss. 

quick recap for ya..

I live with Katarina, Jake, and Ryan in an apartment off campus. it's about a mile walk from campus one way, so it's not bad. basically it's a great living situation and much better than it was last year!







classes this semester include Human Physiology, Physical Activity and Health, Sport and Exercise Psychology, and Clinical Psychology. I recently changed my major from Health and Human Physiology: Health Studies (premed) to Leisure Studies: Recreation and Sport Business: Fitness Management with a minor in Physical Activity and Nutrition Science. it's pretty exciting and something I've been thinking about doing for awhile so I think it was a great decision! I'm also getting my coaching certification in pursuit of a freshman coaching job here in IC. fingers crossed I finish the class in a timely manner, pass the test, and get the job!

hawkeye football is off to a great start!! my roommates and I really like going to games, but not really the 3+ mile round trip we have to make on our feet to get there. this weekend is homecoming so that'll be pretty exciting. go hawks!! I went and visited Marissa for the Iowa/Iowa State game this year and that was super fun!!!! it was even more fun because I was one of two hawk fans in a huge group of cyclones and the hawks won! Definitely looking forward to her visiting me this month :) 






okay I PROMISE I will try my hardest not to neglect this blog as much as I have. I will try my very hardest!!

3 comments: